Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-05 18:16:11

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Balanced Quotes

Balanced Quotes

1. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. - Zig Ziglar

2. My model for business is The Beatles: They were four guys that kept each others' negative tendencies in check; they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the sum of the parts. - Steve Jobs

3. There is no austerity equal to a balanced mind, and there is no happiness equal to contentment; there is no disease like covetousness, and no virtue like mercy. - Chanakya

4. We believe that economic globalisation should be more open, inclusive, equitable, and balanced for mutual benefits. - Sushma Swaraj

5. The hardest thing to find in life is balance - especially the more success you have, the more you look to the other side of the gate. What do I need to stay grounded, in touch, in love, connected, emotionally balanced? Look within yourself. - Celine Dion

6. Eating insects is good for the environment and balanced diets. - Kofi Annan

7. The average family spends 30 hours in front of a television, and they say they don't have the time to have a balanced, integrated life. - Stephen Covey

8. I think in general, romantic comedies tend to take one person's point of view, but every once in a while you get something that is balanced for two people. - Sandra Bullock

9. People with great gifts are easy to find, but symmetrical and balanced ones never. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

10. The biggest problem for me was feeling that as I became more balanced and a better man that I wouldn't have the fire to create from. - Nicolas Cage

11. I believe in a balanced government. I don't believe in minimum or maximum. Balance is always the best way. - Sonia Gandhi

12. It's very important to be conscious and happy from within. No beauty cream can come close to the wonders a balanced body-mind can do for you. - Anushka Shetty

13. The permissiveness of society must be balanced with authoritativeness. - Ferdinand Marcos

14. Ever since Israel has been a nation the United States has provided the leadership. Every president down to the ages has done this in a fairly balanced way, including George Bush senior, Gerald Ford, and others including myself and Bill Clinton. - Jimmy Carter

15. I am blessed with an active metabolism, which allows me to eat to my heart's content. I prefer Indian food because it's a balanced diet. - Shriya Saran

16. We shouldn't build a technology to colour, or grey out, what people say. The media in general is balanced, although there are a lot of issues to be addressed that the media rightly pick up on. - Tim Berners-Lee

17. My mother is my first role model. We have lived every dream together. The way she has balanced everything in life makes me want to be like her. - Manushi Chhillar

18. Olympism... exalting and combining in a balanced whole the qualities of body, mind and will. - Pierre de Coubertin

19. President Obama has offered a plan with 4 trillion dollars in debt reduction over a decade, with two and a half dollars of spending reductions for every one dollar of revenue increases, and tight controls on future spending. It's the kind of balanced approach proposed by the bipartisan Simpson-Bowles commission. - William J. Clinton

20. The quantity of a man's wealth will not last long if his generous nature is not balanced with the size of his property. - Thiruvalluvar

21. I have learned not to bother with no-carbohydrate diets or extreme nutritional strategies. It is much better to go for a balanced approach which you can make your long-term routine. - Jos Buttler

22. Part of the problem is that if anybody has a gut reaction about an issue, they can go online and have it backed up. That said, they can also find support for their ideas in the mainstream media - because when the mainstream media gives a so-called balanced view, it's often misleading. - Simon Singh

23. In therapy I have learned the importance of keeping spiritual life and professional life balanced. I need to regain my balance. - Tiger Woods

24. The course of the flight up and down was exceedingly erratic, partly due to the irregularity of the air, and partly to lack of experience in handling this machine. The control of the front rudder was difficult on account of its being balanced too near the center. - Orville Wright.

balanced-budget.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer