Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-09-05 15:28:48

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Baking, Bakery, Bake, Baked, and Baker Quotes

Baking, Bakery, Bake, Baked, and Baker Quotes

1. If you're trying to create a company, it's like baking a cake. You have to have all the ingredients in the right proportion. - Elon Musk

2. Baking is too precise for me. I cook with a pinch of this or that. - Eva Longoria

3. I have a constant sweet tooth, so I like anything from the bakery, like cupcakes, cookies. - Carmen Electra

4. Modern women - we're very good at keeping ourselves busy. There are PTA meetings, exercising, bake sales at school. I like that my life is not the same every day. - Cindy Crawford

5. My idea of heaven is a great big baked potato and someone to share it with. - Oprah Winfrey

6. I suppose I could have stayed home and baked cookies and had teas. - Hillary Clinton

7. I was probably a little bit overweight as a child, being passionate about baked beans on toast and Cadbury's milk chocolate when I could get it. - Roger Moore

8. Mars has been flown by, orbited, smacked into, radar inspected, and rocketed onto, as well as bounced upon, rolled over, shoveled, drilled into, baked, and even laser blasted. - Buzz Aldrin

9. ]t is not from the benevolence of the butcher, the brewer, or the baker that we expect our dinner, but from their regard to their own interest. - Adam Smith

10. My father was grounded, a very meat-and-potatoes man. He was a baker. - Anthony Hopkins.

GlobalTrends.jpg?t=1566494557&width=1080

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer