Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-27 17:12:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Bachelor, Babysitters and Babysitting Quotes

Bachelor, Babysitters, and Babysitting Quotes

1. A bachelor's life is a fine breakfast, a flat lunch, and a miserable dinner. - Francis Bacon

2. Bachelors have consciences, married men have wives. - Samuel Johnson

3. We are Punjabis from Amritsar, though I was born and brought up in Mumbai and did my Bachelors in Mass Media, specializing in advertising and marketing. - Kajal Aggarwal

4. I didn't know how it was to be a bachelor. I never felt like one. I think it's a mental state. - Riteish Deshmukh

5. I've never been a manipulator, even in my bachelor days. I never wanted to do things to people that could catch up with me later on. - Matthew McConaughey

6. I've honestly been really lucky. My only jobs have been babysitting and acting. - Anne Hathaway

7. K to 12 is partly about babysitting the kids so the parents can do other things. - Bill Gates

8. Ted needs someone to be there 100% of the time. He thinks that's love. It's not love - it's babysitting. Jane Fonda

9. A good film is when the price of the dinner, the theatre admission and the babysitter were worth it. - Alfred Hitchcock.

GettyImages-1266193531-2000-52f80fac333f493a8aa75f91991a5063.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer