Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-26 17:38:27

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Babies Quotes

Babies Quotes

1. If men had to have babies, they would only ever have one each. - Princess Diana

2. I care much more about saving the lives of mothers and babies than I do about a fancy museum somewhere. - Melinda Gates

3. My grandmother was energetic and fearless - a talented poet and songwriter. She was also interested in chemistry and history and medicine, taking care of the people in her hacienda in Mexico, delivering babies. She could have become anything, but this was the 1930s, and she was forced into an arranged marriage. - Salma Hayek

4. I did research when I was pregnant with my first daughter and was horrified by the chemicals in products, even those meant for babies. I would have to go to 50 different places just to get my house and my kid clean. - Jessica Alba

5. The only difference between men and women in science is that the women have the babies. This makes it more difficult for women in science but should not be seen as a barrier, for it is merely another challenge to be overcome. - Rosalyn Sussman Yalow

6. I was born on January 8, 1942, exactly three hundred years after the death of Galileo. I estimate, however, that about two hundred thousand other babies were also born that day. I don't know whether any of them was later interested in astronomy. - Stephen Hawking

7. I am positive - determined to move forward with my life, bring up my babies, and do the best job I can as a mother, entertainer, and person. - Jennifer Lopez

8. It's been my dream to have four babies by 30. I look after animals, so I'd have a lot to give my kids. - Paris Hilton

9. Since having the babies, I realize that 90 percent of losing weight is my diet. - Mariah Carey

10. I'm realizing that for so much of my life I had an older viewpoint; I saw things as an older person. That's common among change-of-life babies. So I have this dichotomy where I'm either, like, super young or feel like I'm coming to the end of my years. - John Travolta

11. It feels great when you get to contribute in a show or a film in several ways. When you see lesser known actors coming in small roles and leaving an impact, you feel like they are your babies. - Abhishek Banerjee

12. I want to have babies one day but not right now. When I do it I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life. - Penelope Cruz

13. My father was 64 when I was conceived, my mother 38, which was late for babies in the 1940s. - John Major

14. I sort of look at some peers of mine and I think, 'No, you've got it all wrong!' I just want to tell them all to have babies and be happy and not get sucked into that Hollywood thing. - Gwyneth Paltrow

15. You're not supposed to look perfect while you're making babies. Making babies is the perfection. It's about feeling good in clothes and knowing you can get dressed up in the evening, work it for a minute, and maybe get back in a certain pair of jeans. But there's just no such thing as perfection. - Drew Barrymore

16. My body will never go back to what it was, and I wouldn't expect it to after three babies. - Kate Winslet

17. I know the importance of family. I mean, it really completes me as a person. I want lots of children; I want so many children. I look at babies' pictures, and I am like... I love kids. - Deepika Padukone

18. Babies are born every day but truly, each one is a little miracle. - Moeen Ali

19. I can't cheat on my performances. For me my films are like my babies. I nurture them and look after them like a mother. I can't play truant from shooting even for a day. When I agree to do a film I am with it all the way. - Rekha

20. Before, I guess, mum and dad were everything, but now, in my case, I had two new girls and all of a sudden they're completely dependent on you and there's a third generation. It's a funny shift all of a sudden. You have the babies, you have yourself and then you have your parents. - Roger Federer.

babies-768.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer