Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-08-24 16:58:05

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Avid, Axe, and Axis Quotes

Avid, Axe, and Axis Quotes

1. Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal. - Albert Einstein

2. I don't lecture and I don't grind any axes. I just want to entertain. - Gregory Peck

3. Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the axe. - Abraham Lincoln

4. If we must have a tyrant, let him at least be a gentleman who has been bred to the business, and let us fall by the axe and not by the butcher's cleaver. - Lord Byron

5. In the movies, I kill guys with an axe. In real life, I can't control a nine-year-old girl. - Sylvester Stallone

6. The sword is the axis of the world and its power is absolute. - Charles de Gaulle

7. Getting ahead in a difficult profession requires avid faith in yourself. That is why some people with mediocre talent, but with great inner drive, go so much further than people with vastly superior talent. - Sophia Loren

8. Two of my three siblings are older, so I suppose I learned from them and became a very avid reader at a young age, which I think enough cannot be said for what you can discover through literature. - Julia Roberts

9. I have always been inspired by Hrithik, and he's the very reason I got into the entertainment industry. I am an avid dancer, and Hrithik is a demigod when it comes to dance. - Tamannaah

10. I am an extremely adventurous eater and an avid lover of spicy food. - Chunky Pandey.

media-composer-education-discount-pricing-student-editing.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer