Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-11 17:14:49

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Assure, Assuring, and Assured Quotes

Assure, Assuring, and Assured Quotes

1. Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty. - John F. Kennedy

2. I sit on a man's back, choking him and making him carry me, and yet assure myself and others that I am very sorry for him and wish to ease his lot by all possible means - except by getting off his back. - Leo Tolstoy

3. Do not worry about your difficulties in Mathematics. I can assure you mine are still greater. - Albert Einstein

4. I wish to assure you that there can never be any return to the state of armed conflict which existed before our commitment to peace and the democratic process of election under the Lancaster House agreement. - Robert Mugabe

5. I can assure you that my first and foremost interest is my country. - Fidel Castro

6. I can assure you we are a responsible nuclear power. - Manmohan Singh

7. I will reach out to all states uniformly... I can assure you I will take two steps for every step they extend. - Piyush Goyal

8. I assure, the door to politics is never closed. Whatever medium is necessary to reach the masses, I will take that - be it cinema or politics. - Chiranjeevi

9. I assure you, Ladies and Gentlemen, that we shall discover ourselves in peace more than we have with war and confrontation, as I am sure that the Israelis, in turn shall find themselves in peace more than they have found it in war. - Yasser Arafat

10. Balance does not come naturally to any working mother, I can assure you that. - Mandira Bedi

11. Let not him who is houseless pull down the house of another, but let him work diligently and build one for himself, thus by example assuring that his own shall be safe from violence when built. - Abraham Lincoln

12. We cannot always assure the future of our friends; we have a better chance of assuring our future if we remember who our friends are. - Henry Kissinger

13. What I need to do to heal myself and to be assuring and allay the fears of others and to heal them if they had any heart wounds from something I may have said. - Mel Gibson

14. To attain any assured knowledge about the soul is one of the most difficult things in the world. - Aristotle

15. If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. - John Kenneth Galbraith

16. I was always told I was special. And I was also assured that I had a gift and a purpose. - Ashley Judd

17. Success is not assured, but America is resolute: this is the best chance for peace we are likely to see for some years to come - and we are acting to help Israelis and Palestinians seize this chance. - Condoleezza Rice

18. Everybody who runs a Web site knows we're not assured of compatibility, and we could end up with a split. - Tim Berners-Lee

19. I have told the PCB that I want total independence to work with a free mind and pick the best players, and they have assured me it will be done. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

20. There are trees of a thousand sorts, and all have their several fruits; and I feel the most unhappy man in the world not to know them, for I am well assured that they are all valuable. I bring home specimens of them, and also of the land. - Christopher Columbus.

15.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer