Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-08 17:11:20

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Associate Quotes

Associate Quotes

1. Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. - George Washington

2. When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. - Edmund Burke

3. As we are, so we associate. The good, by affinity, seek the good; the vile, by affinity, the vile. Thus of their own volition, souls proceed into Heaven, into Hell. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

4. People come and go in your life. It is up to you choose how you want to associate with that person. It is up to you to learn and imbibe things from such a person. - Rekha

5. As an actor, my desire was always to be different, there was a desire to associate yourself with projects that bring about the contemporary situation. - Pankaj Kapur

6. I think it speaks of all women having those few special things that make them feel feminine. And so when I was a little girl, I would associate Guerlain with that. - Angelina Jolie

7. Germany has become a country that many people abroad associate with hope. - Angela Merkel

8. For my father, being kind was natural... I have to really work at it. I love competing and winning, conquest - not words you usually associate with kindness. - David Copperfield

9. The best feeling is when you are remembered for the character you play on the screen and people associate you with that character. There is no better feeling than that feeling. - Deepika Padukone

10. I've been in various roles in TV - writer, producer, associate director. - Smriti Irani

11. People associate pageants with glamour, where there are celebrities walking on the ramp wearing beautiful gowns, heels and make-up - but that's just one aspect. - Manushi Chhillar

12. I do think the ICC has financially helped Afghanistan and Ireland a lot, but I think it's crucial that the ICC provides these Associate nations with quality coaches to work on their basics. - Inzamam-ul-Haq

13. As generations of my family have lived in Ramannagudem, I strongly associate myself with Telangana. - Vijayashanti

14. Rukmini Devi was an icon for all the Bharat Natyam students at Kalakshetra. I grew up watching her at dance school and I associate her style with grace and humility - it's never the clothes, it's the persona. - Amala Akkineni

15. It is great to see Bollywood celebrities contributing to so many different trends in so many different ways. I think this is one of the reasons that people associate with Bollywood glamour. - Lara Dutta

16. I don't think majority of the audience associate Mohanlal with a creative, genius artiste; it's just that they see themselves in him. - Priyadarshan

17. I don't want to associate my social work with Infosys, money, etc. - Sudha Murty

18. Physical attributes can make you appealing, but to keep the appeal going, one has to draw from within. You have to be a real person. Your fans and the people you associate with have to be able to see beyond your looks. You have to be a good friend, dutiful son and a good family man. - Arjun Rampal.

two-men-and-woman-in-suits-near-building-carrying-briefcases.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer