Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-07-05 18:01:30

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Aspire Quotes

Aspire Quotes

1. I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

2. I neither will aspire to nor will I accept, the position of president of the council of state and commander in chief. - Fidel Castro

3. As a leader, I am tough on myself and I raise the standard for everybody; however, I am very caring because I want people to excel at what they are doing so that they can aspire to be me in the future. - Indra Nooyi

4. Jane Austen is the pinnacle to which all other authors aspire. - J. K. Rowling

5. If you aspire to be a leader of your own country, you must speak your own language, for God's sake. - Vladimir Putin

6. I don't want to do too many films because I don't aspire to buy huge cars or build bungalows. - Nana Patekar

7. There really needs to be more of progressive shows and strong characters that women should aspire to be like. - Mandira Bedi

8. Normal is not something to aspire to, it's something to get away from. - Jodie Foster

9. Our higher education system is one of the things that makes America exceptional. There's no place else that has the assets we do when it comes to higher education. People from all over the world aspire to come here and study here. And that is a good thing. - Barack Obama

10. Many people genuinely do not want to be saints, and it is probable that some who achieve or aspire to sainthood have never felt much temptation to be human beings. - George Orwell

11. Every actor has his own identity. I don't aspire to be Bond. My quest is to do something new, something different. - Abhishek Bachchan

12. I aspire to be that, to be a voice of reason one day. - Drew Barrymore

gI_98830_Aspire%20Logo.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer