Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-06-01 17:12:52

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Apartment Quotes

Apartment Quotes

1. I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel. - Audrey Hepburn

2. I lived in New York for seven years, although I was always in denial about it. Even though I had an apartment there, I always pretended I was just visiting. I do love New York. But I'm a Londoner at heart. - Kate Moss

3. The man in gray decided to take the Glen Suite of diamonds at midnight. Provided they were still in the apartment safe and the occupants away. This he needed to know. So he watched and he waited. At half past seven he was rewarded. - Frederick Forsyth

4. My connection with Brazil is so abstract. My blood and my way of thinking is Brazilian, but that's it. I don't tend to go back to the past, and although I have an apartment there, I rarely visit. When I move, I really move. - Paulo Coelho

5. The thing I like about my body is that it's strong. I can move furniture around my apartment. I can ride my horse... I can play basketball. It's a well functioning machine. - Cindy Crawford

6. I was 14 when I moved into my own apartment. I was so scared. I didn't know anything. - Drew Barrymore

7. I love art and finding different bits and bobs for the apartment; so, I'm adding all my personal touches to the house. - Amy Jackson

8. I moved to the city in August of 1980, and someone I thought was a friend had an apartment in this wedding cake of a building, so I slept on her couch for a few days. - Holly Hunter

9. I lock myself up in the apartment when I am writing a script. There's no phone, no Wi-Fi, no distractions whatsoever. - Vikramaditya Motwane

10. I have accumulated no money but I accumulate a lot of happiness. If you get rich, you have an apartment with an extra bedroom - and then you die. - Arunachalam Muruganantham.

home_green_apartment-ramamurthy_nagar-bengaluru-home_builders.jpeg.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer