Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-19 17:56:24

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Agree Quotes

Agree Quotes

1. I have opinions of my own, strong opinions, but I don't always agree with them. - George H. W. Bush

2. History is the version of past events that people have decided to agree upon. - Napoleon Bonaparte

3. It is just that we should be grateful, not only to those with whose views we may agree, but also to those who have expressed more superficial views; for these also contributed something, by developing before us the powers of thought. - Aristotle

4. I love argument, I love debate. I don't expect anyone just to sit there and agree with me, that's not their job. - Margaret Thatcher

5. Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong. - Oscar Wilde

6. If two men agree on everything, you may be sure that one of them is doing the thinking. - Lyndon B. Johnson

7. We all agree that pessimism is a mark of superior intellect. - John Kenneth Galbraith

8. When you say you agree to a thing in principle you mean that you have not the slightest intention of carrying it out in practice. - Otto von Bismarck

9. When two men in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary. - Ezra Pound

10. Quick condemnation of all that is not ours, of views with which we disagree, of ideas that do not attract us, is the sign of a narrow mind, of an uncultivated intelligence. Bigotry is always ignorant, and the wise boy, who will become the wise man, tries to understand and to see the truth in ideas with which he does not agree. - Annie Besant

11. Appraisals are where you get together with your team leader and agree what an outstanding member of the team you are, how much your contribution has been valued, what massive potential you have and, in recognition of all this, would you mind having your salary halved. - Theodore Roosevelt

12. I understand everybody in this country doesn't agree with the decisions I've made. And I made some tough decisions. But people know where I stand. - George W. Bush

13. I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way - I hope it never will. - Arnold Schwarzenegger

14. We can't always agree on everything. - Roger Federer

15. When will mankind be convinced and agree to settle their difficulties by arbitration? - Benjamin Franklin

16. I'm strong and opinionated. Those qualities brought me a lot of problems since I was a little girl in school, saying 'I don't agree' and fighting with the children. It's part of my curiosity for life. - Penelope Cruz

17. My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me. - Benjamin Disraeli

18. It's a violent world we live in. I don't agree with trying to hide that or cover it up. - Brad Pitt

19. And Barack and I were raised with so many of the same values, like you work hard for what you want in life. That your word is your bond; that you do what you say you're going to do. That you treat people with dignity and respect, even if you don't know them and even if you don't agree with them. - Michelle Obama

20. You can't just give a speech and expect people to fall down and agree with you. - Hillary Clinton

21. Although almost every theoretical physicist agrees with my prediction that a black hole should glow like a hot body, it would be very difficult to verify experimentally because the temperature of a macroscopic black hole is so low. - Stephen Hawking

22. They say not everyone can be MGR. I agree. MGR is a revolutionary. Not in a 1,000 years can there be another MGR. If anyone says he will be the next MGR, he is insane. But I have the confidence that I can give the government that MGR gave to the people of Tamil Nadu. - Rajinikanth

23. I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm - not all - that religion used to fill. - Bill Gates

24. Human beings want to be free and however long they may agree to stay locked up, to stay oppressed, there will come a time when they say 'That's it.' Suddenly they find themselves doing something that they never would have thought they would be doing, simply because of the human instinct that makes them turn their face towards freedom. - Aung San Suu Kyi

25. Many people agree with me that many things are not clear in football these days and it is not something people who watch football deserve. The situation will be the same while football is run by people who do not understand football. - Diego Maradona.

agree_sweden_ab_132035.webp

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer