Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-05-10 17:46:15

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Adapt Quotes

Adapt Quotes

1. Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative. - H. G. Wells

2. Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change. - Stephen Hawking

3. All we have is the knowledge passed on to us by our elders, experiences we inculcate and hardly negate. But to bridge the generation gap, one needs to adapt to the new while retaining the goodness of the old. - Sonali Bendre

4. My career should adapt to me. Fame is like a VIP pass wherever you want to go. - Leonardo DiCaprio

5. The Green Revolution focused on the big three - maize, rice and wheat - and the Green Revolution did not adapt the big three to African conditions, other than South Africa, as much as they should have. - Bill Gates

6. There's no real excuse for being successful enough as an actor to do what you want and then selling out. You do it pure. You don't try to adapt it, make it commercial. - Clint Eastwood

7. Humans are an infant species, a mere 150,000 years old. But, armed with a massive brain, we've not only survived, we've used our wits to adapt to and flourish in habitats as varied as deserts, Arctic tundra, tropical rainforests, wetlands and high mountain ranges. - David Suzuki

8. My strength is my flexibility. As a batsman, I have to adapt to different roles and numbers and frankly, I have been around for a long time now to understand different situations. - Dinesh Karthik

9. Being a professional cricketer, you have to adapt to the conditions quickly. It takes time to get rhythm when you are constantly traveling from one country to another. - Harbhajan Singh

10. I wouldn't say I'm a very original thinker, but if I have a good experience with something, I'll want to take it further or adapt it in some way. - Gwyneth Paltrow

11. We have only one Windows. We don't have multiple Windows. They run across multiple form factors, but it's one developer platform, one store, one tool chain for developers. And you adapt it for different screen sizes and different input and output. - Satya Nadella

12. As an international player, the players have to adapt to the condition no matter what the situation is. - Virender Sehwag

13. I do think one of my strengths is the ability to adapt to whatever the situation is. - Mack Wilberg

14. I can work with both the old, revered filmmakers and new directors. It is amazing how they see me in their world, and then I adapt accordingly. - Jackie Shroff

15. It is when you adapt that you truly grow. When you grow, you don't let your art become the breeding ground for inadequacies. - Shankar Mahadevan

16. There is nobody called Test bowler, one day bowler or T20 bowler. It just how you adapt and make a difference to your own game. - Sourav Ganguly

17. If they don't execute well enough then there's nothing much a coach can do. But if they do execute those plans correctly and they don't work, then you need to be able to adapt and come up with something different. - Glenn McGrath

18. Captains have their own personalities and the best ones make players adapt to their thinking and methods. - Ravi Shastri

19. No matter where I bat I try to adapt to the situation. - Moeen Ali

20. If you come to Formula One you have already proved that you are able to adapt and learn and be fast. - Kevin Magnussen.

AdobeStock_294530283-1-768x489.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer