Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-04-27 18:14:59

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Mother Quotes

Mother Quotes

1. My mother said to me, 'If you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the Pope.' Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso. - Pablo Picasso

2. My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it. - Mark Twain

3. I am sure that if the mothers of various nations could meet, there would be no more wars. - E. M. Forster

4. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren

5. My mother's wonderful. To me she's perfection. - Michael Jackson

6. My mother thinks I am the best. And I was raised to always believe what my mother tells me. - Diego Maradona

7. An ounce of mother is worth a pound of clergy. - Rudyard Kipling

8. The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother, you are no longer the center of your own universe. You relinquish that position to your children. - Jessica Lange

9. Only mothers can think of the future - because they give birth to it in their children. - Maxim Gorky

10. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials. - Meryl Streep

11. I want to be more successful as a mother than I am in show business. - Celine Dion

12. There was never a child so lovely but his mother was glad to get him to sleep. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

13. A mother who is obsessing about being thin and dieting and exercising is not going to be a very good mother. - Jane Fonda

14. I believe that at least 70 percent of parenting goes to the mother. In our house, I'm the one who knows about all the school stuff, helps with the homework, organizes the play dates, and remembers the birthday parties. - Cindy Crawford

15. I may be the only mother in America who knows exactly what their child is up to all the time. - Barbara Bush

16. You are a person of the greatest importance when you are a mother of a family. Just do your job right and your kids will love you. - Ethel Waters

17. When motherhood becomes the fruit of a deep yearning, not the result of ignorance or accident, its children will become the foundation of a new race. - Margaret Sanger

18. Completeness? Happiness? These words don't come close to describing my emotions. There truly is nothing I can say to capture what motherhood means to me, particularly given my medical history. - Anita Baker

19. I owe much to mother. She had an expert's understanding, but also approached art emotionally. David Rockefeller

20. My mother was a Sunday school teacher. So I am a byproduct of prayer. My mom just kept on praying for her son. - Steve Harvey.

1304896138.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer