Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-28 18:06:19

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Positive Quotes

Positive Quotes

1. In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision. - Dalai Lama

2. When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple. - Paulo Coelho

3. The gift of fantasy has meant more to me than my talent for absorbing positive knowledge. - Albert Einstein

4. A lot of times people look at the negative side of what they feel they can't do. I always look on the positive side of what I can do. - Chuck Norris

5. If you are given a chance to be a role model, I think you should always take it because you can influence a person's life in a positive light, and that's what I want to do. That's what it's all about. - Tiger Woods

6. Every positive value has its price in negative terms... the genius of Einstein leads to Hiroshima. - Pablo Picasso

7. I believe in Karma. If the good is sown, the good is collected. When positive things are made, that returns well. - Yannick Noah

8. I believe that you should gravitate to people who are doing productive and positive things with their lives. - Nadia Comaneci

9. I really struggle with that feeling of helplessness. That's why I really try to get my blogs, and even myself, to point to the positive and look at all the inspiring things that are happening. - Daryl Hannah

10. I hope to make a positive, productive contribution, as cheesy as that may sound. - Chelsea Clinton

11. So there was a fire inside me. And that fire inside you, it can be turned into a negative form or a positive form. And I gradually realised that I had this fire and that it had to be used in a positive way. - John Newcombe

12. Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success. - Shiv Khera

13. You have to enjoy life. Always be surrounded by people that you like, people who have a nice conversation. There are so many positive things to think about. - Sophia Loren

14. Drones overall will be more impactful than I think people recognize, in positive ways to help society. - Bill Gates

15. When you show deep empathy toward others, their defensive energy goes down, and positive energy replaces it. That's when you can get more creative in solving problems. - Stephen Covey

16. Everything has positive and negative consequences. - Farrah Fawcett

17. I'm a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments. - Roger Federer

18. I'm not sure what the future holds but I do know that I'm going to be positive and not wake up feeling desperate. As my dad said 'Nic, it is what it is, it's not what it should have been, not what it could have been, it is what it is.' - Nicole Kidman

19. What you feel inside reflects on your face. So be happy and positive all the time. - Sridevi

20. When you assume negative intent, you're angry. If you take away that anger and assume positive intent, you will be amazed. Your emotional quotient goes up because you are no longer almost random in your response. - Indra Nooyi

21. We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn't be in this business. - Jeff Bezos

22. Instead of drifting along like a leaf in a river, understand who you are and how you come across to people and what kind of an impact you have on the people around you and the community around you and the world, so that when you go out, you can feel you have made a positive difference. - Jane Fonda

23. You fight, you try your best, but if you lose, you don't have to break five racquets and smash up the locker room. You can do those things, but when you've finished, nothing's changed. You've still lost. If something positive came from that, I probably would do it. But I see only negativity. - Rafael Nadal

24. I meditate. I breathe out what I can't control and focus on the positives. - Deepika Padukone

25. There will be byes, there will be catches that will go down, but what is important is what you do when the next chance arrives. Because there will always be a next catch. If you are not positive, if you are not in a good frame of mind, you can drop that next one, too. - Rishabh Pant

26. It's not the situation, but whether we react negative or respond positive to the situation that is important. - Zig Ziglar

27. On the field, aggression can sometimes be a positive emotion. It boosts performance and can lift your game. But over the years, I have learnt that restrained aggression is a better animal. That way, you will conserve your energy and won't spend yourself quickly. - Virat Kohli

28. By nature, I'm a very positive person, and because I'm happy in myself, and in my life, and I've got a great husband, and beautiful children, and I have a job that I love that calls for a certain amount of emotional expression, I get to realise a lot of my dreams and aspirations. - Kate Winslet

29. The thing that lies at the foundation of positive change, the way I see it, is service to a fellow human being. - Lech Walesa

30. My father taught my siblings and me the importance of positive values and a strong ethical compass. He showed us how to be resilient, how to deal with challenges, and how to strive for excellence in all that we do. He taught us that there's nothing that we cannot accomplish if we marry vision and passion with an enduring work ethic. - Ivanka Trump

31. If a founder has passion and innovation, he needs to be supported. I am more intuitive than a numbers person, and I recognise that not all investments are going to be positive. Some may fail, and some may have problems for other reasons. That is life. - Ratan Tata

32. All of us profit from being corrected - if we're corrected in a positive way. - Sam Walton

33. I am just very positive in my mind, my shot selection is positive. - Ravindra Jadeja

34. To have someone to relate to and hopefully enjoy the music and get a positive message out of it, to make the best music that we possibly could, those were the goals. - Janet Jackson

35. I am quite a positive person. I always try to see the good in every situation, the good in everybody. - Glenn McGrath

36. You win some and lose some. It's all part of the game. You have to take it in a very positive way. P. V. Sindhu.

untitled-design-1-1.png

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer