Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-03-24 18:19:46

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Nature Quotes

Nature Quotes

1. Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better. - Albert Einstein

2. Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

3. Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished. - Lao Tzu

4. There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not Man the less, but Nature more. - Lord Byron

5. In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous. - Aristotle

6. One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. - William Shakespeare

7. He is richest who is content with the least, for content is the wealth of nature. - Socrates

8. Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature's inexorable imperative. - H. G. Wells

9. Water is the driving force of all nature. - Leonardo da Vinci

10. Like music and art, love of nature is a common language that can transcend political or social boundaries. - Jimmy Carter

11. One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today. - Dale Carnegie

12. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble. - Blaise Pascal

13. Words, like nature, half reveal and half conceal the soul within. - Alfred Lord Tennyson

14. We may brave human laws, but we cannot resist natural ones. - Jules Verne

15. Everything in excess is opposed to nature. - Hippocrates

16. Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. - William Wordsworth

17. Nature, like man, sometimes weeps from gladness. - Benjamin Disraeli

18. Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty. - Albert Einstein

19. I consider nature a vast chemical laboratory in which all kinds of composition and decompositions are formed. - Antoine Lavoisier

20. Nature knows no pause in progress and development, and attaches her curse on all inaction. - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

21. It is written on the arched sky; it looks out from every star. It is the poetry of Nature; it is that which uplifts the spirit within us. - John Ruskin

22. You can't just let nature run wild. - Walt Disney

23. Nature never did betray the heart that loved her. - William Wordsworth

24. Modern science says: 'The sun is the past, the earth is the present, the moon is the future.' From an incandescent mass we have originated, and into a frozen mass we shall turn. Merciless is the law of nature, and rapidly and irresistibly we are drawn to our doom. - Nikola Tesla

25. Nature doesn't need people - people need nature; nature would survive the extinction of the human being and go on just fine, but human culture, human beings, cannot survive without nature. - Harrison Ford

26. Nature gives to every time and season some beauties of its own; and from morning to night, as from the cradle to the grave, it is but a succession of changes so gentle and easy that we can scarcely mark their progress. - Charles Dickinson

27. I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature. - John D. Rockefeller

28. All my life through, the new sights of Nature made me rejoice like a child. - Marie Curie

29. The laws of nature are but the mathematical thoughts of God. - Euclid

30. You shall, I question not, find a way to the top if you diligently seek for it; for nature hath placed nothing so high that it is out of the reach of industry and valor. - Alexander the Great.

shutterstock_750703924-800x500.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#2 2022-03-24 23:31:24

navyboy484

Re: Nature Quotes

Great quotes from great people
Also i like the photo it looks so nice and peaceful

smile

-navyboy484

#3 2022-03-25 00:17:27

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Nature Quotes

Thanks, navyboy484!

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer