Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2022-01-09 20:36:08

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Dreams Quotes

Dreams Quotes

1. We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. - Jesse Owens

2. I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds. - Mike Tyson

3. Dream in a pragmatic way. - Aldous Huxley

4. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. - Colin Powell

5. A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. - Oscar Wilde

6. All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

7. Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream. - Khalil Gibran

8. Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

9. We all keep dreaming, and luckily, dreams come true. - Katie Holmes

10. I dream of painting and then I paint my dream. - Vincent Van Gogh

11. Each man should frame life so that at some future hour fact and his dreaming meet. - Victor Hugo

12. The interpretation of dreams is the royal road to a knowledge of the unconscious activities of the mind. - Sigmund Freud

13. I am accustomed to sleep and in my dreams to imagine the same things that lunatics imagine when awake. - Rene Descartes

14. The most pitiful among men is he who turns his dreams into silver and gold. - Khalil Gibran

15. Your dreams are what define your individuality. They have the power to give you wings and make you fly high. - P. V. Sindhu

16. I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past. - Thomas Jefferson

17. We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams. - Jimmy Carter

18. The equal right of all citizens to health, education, work, food, security, culture, science, and wellbeing - that is, the same rights we proclaimed when we began our struggle, in addition to those which emerge from our dreams of justice and equality for all inhabitants of our world - is what I wish for all. - Fidel Castro

19. I've always followed my heart and pursued my dreams, and I imagine that people find that inspiring. I hope that is the effect I have on my fans and people in general. I definitely want to project a positive energy out into the world. - Britney Spears

20. I really had a lot of dreams when I was a kid, and I think a great deal of that grew out of the fact that I had a chance to read a lot. - Bill Gates

21. Remember your dreams and fight for them. You must know what you want from life. There is just one thing that makes your dream become impossible: the fear of failure. - Paulo Coelho

22. There are many talented people who haven't fulfilled their dreams because they over thought it, or they were too cautious, and were unwilling to make the leap of faith. - James Cameron

23. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. - Oprah Winfrey

24. We are such stuff as dreams are made on; and our little life is rounded with a sleep. - William Shakespeare

25. You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can't even imagine dreaming. You have done more for the collective unconscious of this planet than you will ever know. - Steven Spielberg

control-your-dreams.jpg

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

Board footer