Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-08 05:42:04

AlexPontik
Website

If a solution to a problem is easy to verify for correctness...

Questions: If the solution to a problem is easy to verify for correctness, must the problem be easy to solve?

Answer

when a solution to a problem appears, it is easy to verify that solution solves the problem, or you would have another problem and not a solution, no?

Consider the below problem

Pick a coin choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.

After you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time and regardless of the time and space you live, I have a question for you.

Why didn't you come here now to tell me about it stop writing before I finish this question here?

The above is a problem whose solution is easy to verify for correctness, but the problem isn't easy to solve, no?

Because if any problem was easy to solve, someone could predict the future, but next doesn't happen next in imagination really, next happens next in reality.

Another way to explain...

1.You are asking, if the solution to a problem is easy to check for

correctness, must the problem be easy to solve?

2. When a solution for the problem appears it is easy to check that

this solution solves the problem, or else you would have

another problem, and not really a solution.

3. A problem needs to start a path in time and space which ends

with a solution for this problem, in order for the problem to be

solved in time and space, or else all paths in time and space

with a beginning, a middle, and an end wouldn’t solve this

problem.

4. if it is easy to solve…

5. it is easy to check that the solutions solve the problem, or you’d

have more problems,

6. or you didn’t find this path… … so pick a coin, choose a side, and flip it as freely as you want

to live.

7. After you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all

the time, I have a question for you.

8. Why didn’t you come here to tell me about it now?

Clarifications

Consider the below problem

You pick a coin choose a side and flip it as freely as you want to live.

After you think you can guess the side the coin ends up facing you right all the time and regardless of the time and space you live, I have a question for you.

The second phrase is you solving the problem of flipping a coin and guessing before which side the coin will end up facing you.

The solution

Why didn't you come here now to tell me about it stop writing before I finish this question here?

The problem of one flipping a coin freely, and guessing the side the coin end up facing them, before the coin ends up with one side facing one in reality, is a problem that no one can solve, on their own.

But anyone can point out to everyone that no one can solve it, so that there isn't anyone who thinks that "if the solution is easy to verify for correctness, must the problem be easy to solve?" a real question, because the answer is pretty simple...

Solutions are easy to verify for correctness, and problems don't have to be easy to solve, they can be easy, but they can also be hard, like the problem of guessing what will happen next in reality.

1.My Friend, you want the rest from the rest?
2.Ask the rest for the rest, and you will get the rest.
3.Why are you bothering, the rest of us?

Board footer