Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-02-15 21:16:55

Hi! Suggestion for the website!

Hi all!

I love mathsisfun! I am a high school mathematics teacher and I use it all the time and my students also find it really useful.

I have created a website myself (not trying to sell it or anything but feel it might be useful):

It is a Mathematics Question Bank that I created and updated daily.

I was inspired to create it as when searching the internet just for mathematics questions, there are few available. Essentially I wanted a free, easy to use website with categorised questions. This is what my website is.

I feel it may be useful for mathsisfun as a link could be added to the end of the pages to and the specific questions for practice.

We currently receive around 500 visits a day.

Let me know if you would like any further information!

Last edited by adaproject (2018-02-15 21:17:11)

#2 2018-02-15 22:00:39

Re: Hi! Suggestion for the website!

Welcome to the Forum!

I have posted a message to MathsIsFun.

It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi. 

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2018-02-16 22:28:36

Monox D. I-Fly

Re: Hi! Suggestion for the website!

I looked at your forum and have interest in it. However, I didn't see any register button there. How do I register?

Actually I never watch Star Wars and not interested in it anyway, but I choose a Yoda card as my avatar in honor of our great friend bobbym who has passed away. May his adventurous soul rest in peace at heaven.

Board footer