1. Think of a number between 1 and 1000.
2. Divide that by 6. Don't care about the remainder, if any.
3. Divide it again by 6. Also don't mind the remainder.
4. Get the decimal of your username (the 36-bit).
5. Multiply that by your number in step 3.
6. If it's bigger than 777,777,777,777, divide it by 123.
7. If bigger still than 777,777,777,777, divide it by 246.
8. If still, divide by 369. If it is still bigger than 777,777,777,777, just add 123 to the dividend, then divide it to the number.
9. If it is now smaller than 777,777,777,777, and not sure if it is a Squimintrius number, apply the second sentence of Rule 8.
10. If it is smaller than 1000, subtract it by 50. Then, 75, 100, 125... till you reach 50 below. If it is negative, remove the + sign.
If you got a Squimintrius number, square it.
That is called a Squisquaretrius number.
If not, don't do anything. Try again until you get one.
Good luck in solving!
Good thinking, you must have a very active brain
'And fun? If maths is fun, then getting a tooth extraction is fun. A viral infection is fun. Rabies shots are fun.'
'God exists because Mathematics is consistent, and the devil exists because we cannot prove it'
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
uh cool thanks!
The integral of hope is reality.
I'll make another one soon. BTW, sorry for necroposting
Necroposting is bumping or posting on an old topic.
You have something better than a Squisquaretrius number?
In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.