Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#101 2012-12-06 11:55:35

Re: New mathematic on english

bobbym wrote:

Hi 21122012;

That is why I said aren't you leaving out a ( 1 / 3 ) earlier.

That all of you time write words. I understand language of formulas. Consider 1/3 and write a formula that you want to tell.

"The conditions imposed on functions, become a source of difficulties which will manage to be avoided only by means of new researches about the principles of integral calculus"

Thomas Ioannes Stiltes. ...                                                 I made it!

#102 2012-12-06 12:31:40

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi;

I do not want to take this back that far because you are maybe having difficulties understanding a total derivative. But in post #92 that is not the derivative of the volume of a cone.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

#103 2012-12-06 12:37:15

You don't understand than variables differ from constants.  Your division of variables is equal
to division of constants. It is a mistake. Or then at the left not variables, and too constants. Then your formulas don't make sense.

"The conditions imposed on functions, become a source of difficulties which will manage to be avoided only by means of new researches about the principles of integral calculus"

Thomas Ioannes Stiltes. ...                                                 I made it!

#104 2012-12-06 12:49:14

bobbym wrote:

Hi;

I do not take this back that far because you are maybe having difficulties understanding a total derivative.

smile

It is Calculus doesn't understand that such total and that such a partial derivative!

Structural Analysis:
"If function is differentiated on all range of definition that as a result there will be a total derivative and if as private range of definition, as a result there is a partial derivative."

bobbym wrote:

But in post #92 that is not the derivative of the volume of a cone.

Here I also proved to you that calculus has mistakes. And you recognized it. Yes?

#105 2012-12-06 12:51:28

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi;

I do not agree that calculus is wrong. That is an error, it has nothing to do with calculus. I have not spotted any such errors other than human miscalculation.

#106 2012-12-06 13:16:46

bobbym wrote:

Hi;

I do not agree that calculus is wrong. That is an error, it has nothing to do with calculus. I have not spotted any such errors other than human miscalculation.

All mathematical world looks at this mistake many years and anybody didn't correct it!

It therefore why the

line call the
function schedule. Too the whole world looks at it 300 years and pretends that it is the truth.dizzy

#107 2012-12-06 13:25:32

I can advise to you here that. Collect mathematical community on conference. Send me money for the road and accommodation. I will arrive and everything to you I will show. I will show the main keys which I yet didn't give anybody. And that will be late and you won't see them.

In that very long to sit and press fingers the keyboard I don't see sense for clever people who want to learn truth. It only for idlers.

#108 2012-12-06 13:31:58

It is possible in a different way. It isn't necessary money send to me the correspondent of any influential newspaper or the magazine who works in Russia. I will make the rest.

P.S.

You agree, what I am not an idiot or down?

Or how? dunno

Last edited by 21122012 (2012-12-06 13:44:29)

#109 2012-12-06 13:38:55

anonimnystefy
Real Member

If you cannot get a handful of us to agree with you, then how are you going to convince a whole conference of mathenaticians to agree?

“Here lies the reader who will never open this book. He is forever dead.
“Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment
The knowledge of some things as a function of age is a delta function.

#110 2012-12-06 13:46:13

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi;

That is not how it works. I can assure you such a trip is a waste. For such a trip I am afraid you will have to find your own finances.

#111 2012-12-06 13:47:49

anonimnystefy wrote:

If you cannot get a handful of us to agree with you, then how are you going to convince a whole conference of mathenaticians to agree?

I ask to make you several times different tasks. You don't want to do. All of you time write words, instead of formulas. I doubt that you are a mathematics. There can be it you consider itself as the mathematician, but I don't see it.

#112 2012-12-06 13:49:47

bobbym wrote:

Hi;

That is not how it works. I can assure you such a trip is a waste. For such a trip I am afraid you will have to find your own finances.

I understand it. It simply was the joke to be discharged cool

Last edited by 21122012 (2012-12-06 13:52:35)

#113 2012-12-06 20:07:26

bobbym
bumpkin

Hi 21122012;

21122012 wrote:

I ask to make you several times different tasks. You don't want to do. All of you time write words, instead of formulas. I doubt that you are a mathematics. There can be it you consider itself as the mathematician, but I don't see it.

Please no comments about anyone else's abilities. He has been fair and polite to you, I want you to be the same. Anonimnystefy is a legendary member. I do not see why you think he is not a mathematician.

21122012 wrote:

Then your formulas don't make sense.

Please treat Bob Bundy with more respect. He is a moderator and should not be treated disrespectfully.

People here like Bob and anonimnystefy are trying to help you. I suggest you stop insisting that the whole mathematical community is wrong and at least consider the possibility that they are right.

#114 2012-12-06 21:50:45

anonimnystefy
Real Member

Hi 21122012

It seems this thread has no future if you keep insulting everybody...

“Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.” ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment

#115 2012-12-07 06:53:59

Hi, bobbym!
"...whole mathematical community..." claims that the

function represented in drawing in the form of the line is the
function schedule. Explain, what it for nonsense? !

#116 2012-12-07 07:12:04

bobbym
bumpkin

I have deleted all the comments of a personal nature. That is the end of it. I have already told you no more. I am going to delete anymore of it.

If you can not control your enthusiasm I will close the thread.

#117 2012-12-07 07:19:45

dizzy

Last edited by 21122012 (2012-12-07 13:02:12)

#118 2012-12-07 07:23:44

I this knew. So was at all forums in Russia. Me allow to offend to any. But when I in reply prove that these insults concern rather to that who them writes than to me my posts delete. And when I prove obviously that I am right, delete my subjects. So will be and here. I already see it.

Last edited by 21122012 (2012-12-07 07:24:46)

#119 2012-12-07 07:27:23

bobbym thanks!
You and so too long suffered me. Usually silly persons ask the moderator to close a subject quicker. I understand as you heavy to listen to it.

#120 2012-12-07 07:29:09

bobbym
bumpkin

I deleted personal comments.

The reason you might be being bounced off of many forums is because you insult moderators and members of those forums. You do not read posts other than your own. Because you post to yourself 4 or 5 times. All of those actions can get you barred from other forums.

#121 2012-12-07 07:33:56

I never offend nobody by the first. I correct the messages because my brain thinks figuratively, but texts contain consecutive offers therefore it is difficult to lay the thoughts in the text from the first.

Last edited by 21122012 (2012-12-07 07:34:43)

#122 2012-12-07 07:43:13

bobbym
bumpkin

I never offend nobody by the first.

Twice you have called Bob's work to you nonsense. You have posted that anonimnystefy's work is foolish. This you did first.

bobbym thanks!
You and so too long suffered me. Usually silly persons ask the moderator to close a subject quicker.

They are silly because they do not like being insulted? Because they do not agree with you?

I correct the messages because my brain thinks figuratively, and texts contain consecutive offers therefore it is difficult to lay the thoughts in the text from the first.

It does not matter how your brain works. Posting to yourself 5 times is against the rules. Name calling is against the rules.

#123 2012-12-07 08:08:34

Everything stirs it to business. So, I ask two questions:

1. CALCULUS claims that the

function represented in drawing in the form of the line is the
function schedule.

You agree, behavior of the line of the schedule of the y=f(x) function it isn't behavior of the function y=f(x) , because other function p=f(x) is represented in the form of the line? !

2. On link:
h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_derivative

it is claimed that calculations by the rules Calculus, received a derivative of volume of a cone. Actually it is a derivative of volume of the cylinder.

You agree that the theory of Calculus contains mistakes which can lead to mistakes at real calculations? !

#124 2012-12-07 08:18:17

bobbym
bumpkin

You agree that the theory of Calculus contains mistakes which can lead to mistakes at real calculations? !

I do not agree. I have never known calculus to get the wrong answer to a practical problem. Your other points have already been discussed.

#125 2012-12-07 08:34:04

anonimnystefy
Real Member

It has already been explained to you:

anonimnystefy wrote:

The partial derivative of the expression for volume of a cone is

and when you integrate it you get what you should-the volume of a cone.

What you saw in that article is the total derivative of the volume of a cone. That is a different thing and its integral isn't the volume of a cone, and it shouldn't be, because you aren't differentiating the volume only with respect to h in the first place.

Board footer