Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2010-11-01 19:02:10

mukesh

integration

integration of sqare root of    x/(a^3-x^3).
plse reply me now

#2 2010-11-01 22:40:48

bobbym
bumpkin

Re: integration

Hi mukesh;

This is you ninth or tenth post that is exactly like this. A question with no work shown. Also you never come back to the post even after it has been answered to let the person who solved it know if you are satisfied. If you understand.

This is the new guidelines for posting problems, please read it.

http://www.mathisfunforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=14654

You must have some idea how to work that integral? Even though it is a tough one what did you try? Also you have not shown any effort in even formatting the problem. If you will not learn latex you could at least use the symbols provided at the top of the page.

∫ √(x/(a^3-x^3)) dx

That is clearer than what you wrote. If that is a homework problem I think you should at least do part of it.
Help means you and I working together, not just me doing it for you.

I know you are familiar with the school system in your country. It is the same everywhere. Teachers want to see some effort.
They want to see some enthusiasm for the subject. They want you to try. How are you going to get partial credit if you do not put something down?

Let us say I get lucky and do this integral. Are you just going to trust my answer! Trust my method!
If you do not work on it yourself at least a little any answer will be meaningless to you.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
If it ain't broke, fix it until it is.
Always satisfy the Prime Directive of getting the right answer above all else.

Board footer