Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ π -

Login

Username

Password

Not registered yet?

#1 2010-02-19 11:24:46

misheeru
Star Member

Helloz ^_^

heya everyone! im new and  am on here beacuse i am TERRIBLE WHEN IT COMES TO MATH and really needed to find some help. Anyway i stumbled upon this site and here i am!
Im ur ordinary highschool girl (well not "ordinary" im pretty weird) and i like listening to music, playing games (sometimes), drawing, watching anime and reading manga. Some of my fave anime are gurren lagann, code geass, flcl, chobits, elfen liead, flame of recca , inuyasha, the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya{the list goeas on) 
a few of my fave bands are Avenged Sevenfold, The devil wears prada, hollywood undead, insane clown posse and breathe carolina. i love meeting new ppl so everyone please post a little somethin about yourself!
Btw if any of you like anime too and go on blazinanime.com, my user name is XxXittlesXxX, i chat on there alot so come and say hi if you wanna!big_smile

Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

#2 2010-02-19 11:27:53

bobbym
Administrator

Re: Helloz ^_^

Hi misheeru;

Welcome to the forum! Nice intro, I feel like I am 100. I like people too.

In mathematics, you don't understand things. You just get used to them.
I have the result, but I do not yet know how to get it.
All physicists, and a good many quite respectable mathematicians are contemptuous about proof.

#3 2010-02-19 16:45:09

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Hi misheeru, and welcome to the forum!

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2010-02-24 07:26:11

misheeru
Star Member

thanks guys
btw bobbym it would be amazing if u were actually 100... ive always wanted to know someone who lived that long so stay alive till then bobbym!!!!! big_smile

Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

Board footer