Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-07 00:27:22

k1n0m1

RE: Accounts & Password

Well, I'm not sure how to put this across, but...

When I first joined this forum, I entered my email, which is now no longer in use, thanks to a series of unfortunate events caused by a couple of pesky perpetrators.

From the destruction of my first email to the creation of my second, I have been on somewhat of a hiatus, and in the process forgot my password.

Thankfully, I am on some sort auto-login, but I can't log out. That wasn't a major problem until I realised I forgot my password and now I can't change my email.

Any moderators, please help me out of this sticky situation. I admit the part where I forgot my password was my fault, and I have not much of an excuse nor reason for it, yet it doesn't harm to help either.

Any form of help would be greatly appreciated.

~
Back with a vengeance.

#2 2009-10-07 00:36:49

k1n0m1

Re: RE: Accounts & Password

To put my request in simpler terms, how do I find my password with all those pesky little troubles in my way?

On another note, I am rather curious about the ranking system (e.g. Novice, Member, Real Member, Full Member). How does it work, and what is it based on e.g. number of posts?

~
Back with a vengeance.

#3 2009-10-07 08:00:28

quittyqat

Yes, it's based on posts, and you start as a Novice. Then, after a few posts, you become a Member. Then, a Super Member, then, a Power Member. A long while after, you become something else, and I don't know what comes after that until you get 6000+ posts and become a Legendary Member.
Real Members are different, just ask MathsIsFun when we've all gotten to know you and if he says yes, you'll be able to PM(Private Message).
Personally, I won't ask to become one until I'm a Legendary Member.

I'll be here at least once every decade.

#4 2009-10-07 10:58:34

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Send me a message here, tell me your old and new emails, and any other details you can so I can identify you, and I will do what I can.

(Thanks for the explanation, quittyqat.)

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

Board footer