Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2009-10-01 02:17:24

G_Einstein

Nations and States

Should every State which about of 30-40% of it's population is "minority" in that state let them succed from the state and let them incorporate themselves into the mother nation?????And should every State let they minorities to decide to split from the state and make their own state???

For example like Basque in France and Spain,South Osetia and Abkhasia,or albanians in Montenegro,Serbia,Macedonia and Greece.

But if yes,should the new border be ethnic border or should it be as it was before occupying the territor of minorities of that state?

Last edited by G_Einstein (2009-10-01 02:20:00)

Se Zoti vete e tha me goje,se kombet shuhen permbi dhe,por SHqiperia do te roje,per te,per te luftojme ne.
God said that all nation exincts on the ground,but Albania will survive,for it,for it we are fighting.

#2 2009-10-01 10:30:40

Ricky

Re: Nations and States

Don't you think think your question is a vast oversimplification?

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

#3 2009-10-01 19:50:25

LQ
Real Member

Re: Nations and States

You're right ricky, but he must've read the text okay though..

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

Board footer