Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2005-07-28 20:37:29

jolin_xinling

I love maths

Emm..... I like math very much because it is fun and easy to learn and write.I love to count number and do working on the paper on workbook.Count is quite easy. I m only weak in Fractions,average and a little bit of Decimals. I don't quite like problem sums. I never say I don't like is just that I don't quite like it. But problems sums, I only like Frations to add decimals. I love to add, minus, times and divided also. I don't like to times or divinded faction because if we any how cancelled any numbers. We will get all wrong. Decimals, I love to add and minus. I don't quite like times.But I like divided. I don't know why I don't like times. I have that king of feelings that I don't like ti times in Maths.
May be I can says until here.
Thank you very much.
Wish to have more maths worksheet in school

#2 2005-07-28 20:40:17

jolin_xinling

Re: I love maths

Halo! Everyone who see my profile.
My name is Jolin Choi Xin Ling.
Wish the people who see my profile, You will also be same as me.
Like maths so much.
So that's why this website is call"mathsisfun"
Yah. May be I can says maths is really very fun.
Wish all the people please go and read my passage on Maths.
After you read, i think you will like it very much.
Thank you very much.

#3 2005-07-29 01:00:37

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Re: I love maths

Great to have you as a member, jolin !

I think it is harder to add and subtract fractions than to multiply or divide them.

I can make you some fraction worksheets if you like - how hard do you want them?

Are these too easy?

Adding Fractions: http://www.mathsisfun.com/worksheets/print.php?w=2114
Subtracting Fractions: http://www.mathsisfun.com/worksheets/print.php?w=2115

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

Board footer