1. Using Rolle's theorem, find the value of c for
2. Obtain the Maclaurin's series for e[sup]x[/sup].
5. If x = cos t, y = sin t and
8. In a Poisson distribution, if P(X=2) = P(X=3) find P(X=5).
(Given e[sup]-3[/sup] = 0.050).
9. Find the mean and variance for the probability density function
It is no good to try to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge - Enrico Fermi.
Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.