Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-12-02 17:18:26

HAMDOG

Is maths realy fun

This website needs to have better games to make it more fun. Because at the moment it is giving us the wrong message this website is making maths boring. To attract more people to maths you need to slowly introduce maths into exciting adventure fun games. Then kids will find maths fun smile:):):):):):)

#2 2008-12-02 17:44:16

Jai Ganesh
Administrator

Re: Is maths realy fun

Thanks for the comments, HAMDOG!
New games are being added, new pages are being added periodically.
The website has a twin objective : to entertain and to enlighten.
The first and foremost reason kids stay away from mathematics is that they think it is difficult to understand, and the Administrator does his best to present the various topics in a lucid manner.
I am sure he has succeeded in his endeavor. There are many entries in the Guestbook complimenting the website.
Accolades and criticism ought to be taken in the right spirit, and I am sure your views would be taken note of.

It appears to me that if one wants to make progress in mathematics, one should study the masters and not the pupils. - Niels Henrik Abel.

Nothing is better than reading and gaining more and more knowledge - Stephen William Hawking.

#3 2009-07-08 07:40:33

Sarah12

this site have lots of fun.

#4 2009-07-21 18:06:16

Tigeree

I find maths fun, sure I'm not that good but I'm always up for a challenge, usually. Welcome, btw.

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

Board footer