Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-09-14 05:50:57

LQ
Real Member

Honestly, how surveilled are you guys?

I am surveilled myself, what I believe is to the limit and I think I've had enough of it, I don't understand why they should do stuff like that. After what I've read about numerical analysis, everything is an potential cam, it is what they call, the alpha-omega, the resistance and electric flow, I'm telling you alot of guys out there is watching us as we speak, you cannot get around the fact that that everything with or without electricity can also generate lethal radiation beems, I'm telling you, that's your cancer. It's Harry Potter all over again, except alot more dangerous and everywhere, although ofcourse, I shouldn't get excited over that, I cinda agree to obi wan kenobi in this matter, the body doesn't mean jack to your soul. It's that darn maffia I figure. It's really got no impact, allthough I think that they should mind their own business. What's your oppinion on this?

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#2 2008-09-14 06:07:31

LQ
Real Member

Re: Honestly, how surveilled are you guys?

Don't know If that is what I wrote, i think simply my computer is hijacked anyway

I see clearly now, the universe have the black dots, Thus I am on my way of inventing this remedy...

#3 2008-09-14 19:21:56

Tigeree

???

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

#4 2008-09-14 19:54:56

MathsIsFun
Administrator

Yeah, you must have been hijacked!

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#5 2008-09-16 19:43:07

Tigeree

Hijackers... shame they're so not nice. >:( mad

People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy.
~ Anton Chekhov
Cheer up, emo kid.

Board footer