Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-18 07:42:11

victoria_odhiambo

Election Day

Who are U going to vote for? Obama or MCcain? If i were old enough to vote I would go for Obama. Since I support his views and he comes from the same tribe as I do. (he's kenyan).

Mccain is just old and wrinkly ready to ruin the world and countinue what Bush has started! This is the clostest he's ever gotten to becoming president.
If Mccain is pres. you'll see food and gas prices higher than ever because he will be busy spending money on the war instead of stem cell reasearch or other important things.

tell me who you would want to vote for and why.

thank you,
tori

:d smile

#2 2008-08-18 07:51:54

John E. Franklin

Re: Election Day

I think John is more stable, since he made it through torture and survived and he
looks good.  I don't think either of them will stop the war on terror though.
Only Kucinich would do that; he is a peaceful man.

igloo myrtilles fourmis

#3 2008-08-18 09:01:48

MathsIsFun
Administrator

victoria_odhiambo wrote:

... because he will be busy spending money on the war instead of stem cell reasearch or other important things.

Good point!

"The physicists defer only to mathematicians, and the mathematicians defer only to God ..."  - Leon M. Lederman

#4 2008-08-18 10:45:49

Ricky

When I first started hearing of Obama, one of his platforms was to get more transparency in the government.  This is something I support rather strongly.  Unfortunately, he hasn't talked about it much (if at all) since then.  But I'm hoping he still believes in it.

I tend to always vote Democrat though because Republicans oppose science so much.

"In the real world, this would be a problem.  But in mathematics, we can just define a place where this problem doesn't exist.  So we'll go ahead and do that now..."

Board footer