Math Is Fun Forum

Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 2008-08-08 17:17:10

Alyssa_96

Hey! I just joined.

Hello my name is Alyssa. I am 13 years old and i live in th United States. I have 1 brother and his name is jacob, he is 10 years old. I am in the 7th grade and i take my education very seriously. I have made straight A's since i was in Kindergarten. When i grow up i would like to be a teacher for kids with special needs. My favorite subjects are math and writing. At my school i take advanced math and i do a very good job in that class. I joined this website to help improve my math skills and help others improve theirs. I have high expectations of myself and i feel that those expectations help me achieve things that i have set expectations for. In my spare time i think to swim, dance,read, and play basketball. I hope that my experience on this website will help me achieve greater things in my life. big_smile

"If the heart is the strongest muscle, than why does it break so easily?"

#2 2008-08-08 20:24:48

ZHero
Real Member

Re: Hey! I just joined.

Welcome Alyssa!
This website will DEFINITELY meet your expectations as its full of REALLY TALENTED people!! smile

If two or more thoughts intersect, there has to be a point!

#3 2008-08-09 00:20:32

careless25
Real Member

waveI agree with Zhero. on this forum there are math teachers too.
And Welcome to Math is Fun Forum.wave

#4 2008-08-12 06:59:43

victoria_odhiambo

It's great to know about you alyssa, keep your grades up and don't let other people fool you into doing bad things. I used to not make good grades because of the enviroment i was in. then I moved were people were moderatley wealthey - wealthy and I got the good edu. I needed. Now i make all A's and have been on the honor roll ever since. It's amazing what a good enviroment can influence you on. ( edu. friends, etc)

:d smile

#5 2008-08-12 11:14:28

Alyssa_96

Thanks for all the great tips and support.

"If the heart is the strongest muscle, than why does it break so easily?"

Board footer