Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ π -

Login

Username

Password

Not registered yet?

#1 2007-10-26 05:26:39

Hinata Hyuga1

Naruto fanfiction Sasuhina

I can't log in to my actual username yet so Im just Hinata Hyuga.
Sasuke ran around a corner and fell onto the ground straight to concrete making a huge wound on his arm. He had no time to try to add any madicene though. He was running from a huge mob of fangirls. And they were gaining. Quickly he stood up and continued running not noticing the amount of blood spilling from his wound. Soon he made it to a giant forest where he ran in barely missing the fangirls. Hoping not to find any more he just realized how much his wund hurt. He had to travel farther into the forest though. The girls might find him. As he turned around a tree he was 5 seconds missed from Hinata Hyugas sight.
(THis is a short start I know but I'm in fourth block English and don't want to have to shut down the computer before I can finish what I want to say.)wave

#2 2007-10-27 05:33:52

hinatahyuga1

Re: Naruto fanfiction Sasuhina

Sasuke breathed a breif though silent sigh of relief. He knew from experience Hinata was not a fangirl. Still if he alarmed her she would scream and Hinata though shy and to herself screamed louder than a wildcat. Someone (fangirls! roflol) might find him if this happened. So he climbed a tree hoping that he would be able to hop from tree to tree around the area where Hinata was but found it useless for the trees were arranged so he would have to hop over the area to try this. So he gave up and sat down on the branch deciding he would watch Hinata train until she left. Soon they were supposed to be given missions where they were placed in groups of 2 and he might as well try to become familiar with her in case (wink he ended up in the same group as her. In 5 minutes at the most he had forgotten this though. He now was simply watching with amazement. Hinata was so well focused with her training that she probably wouldn't have noticed him if he had run out there with a jackhammer. She'd smack it with her right hand "HA!" then the left hand "HA!" Then kick the tree in the side, "HA!" Right "HA" left "HA!" kick "HA" right "HA" Left "HA!" kick "HA!" each hit was precise, flawless, and full of more strength then you would think Hinata could have all together.... ALOT more.   So suddenly was there a change in this pattern that Sasuke immediatly came back to Earth.

#3 2007-10-30 06:36:33

Hinatahyuga1

gradually the pattern began to slow. right, "HA" left, "HA" kick, "HA" right, "Ha" left, "Ha" kick, "Ha" right " ha" left, "ha" kick "ha"
Her breath became shorter the power in her blows weakening.
Right"ha"..left"ha"... "kick" ...."ha"
Quietly he climbed down the tree barely stopping himself from going quickly.
right.... *pant* "ha"....left...."ha".... *pant*....kick....*pant*...."ha"
Sasuke creeped up behind her. "Hinata?"

#4 2007-11-12 03:17:18

Hinata Hyuga1

The voice behind her immediatly snapped her mind out of her continuous training method wich she was barely conscious she had still been doing. No energy left in her body she fell back ward and into Sasukes arms.
Sasuke grimaced... "man" he groaned under his breath. Now he would have to carry her back.
     "SAAAAASUUUUUKEEEE-KUUUUUN!!!!!"
Sasuke looked around. The fangirls were getting close. But for the moment he was still safe here he presumed (Me: Sasuke-kun aren't you supposed to be tough?)
       He layed the navy haired girl against a tree. If he was found he wouldn't have a girl in her arms. That would just make it worse for him AND Hinata.

#5 2007-11-25 07:13:53

bunnie

nice! i like the story it's both funny and cool! Too bad for Sasuke though,although i don't have any feelings for him.Because he's soooo EEEEEMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boredom is not good

#6 2008-01-01 16:08:33

Hinata Hyuga1

Sasuke smirked as the Hinata muffled something that could barely be recognized as "N-Naruto-kun..."
'stupid lovesick girl' he thought as he surveyed the land
"Naruto-kun...wake up...."
Sasuke would have slapped her if she wasn't liable to scream if she woke up. He really didn't feel like running from fangirls... his wound hurt to much by now!
"Get Tsunade Sakura-chan.... I've checked him... yes I'm sure Sasuke will be fine now get Tsunade!"
Sasuke smirked again this time out of mild amusement. He could picture this. The medical ninja leaning over their crushes, Hinata over Naruto because he was seriously hurt, Sakura over Sasuke because she thought a cut to the cheek and a sprained ankle would kill her beloved teammate and Hinata begging the lesser med-nin to go find the best in the village because even them together couldn't handle it.
"I won't let anything happen to either of them!.... Sakura-chan, we took that oath when we became medical ninja.... GET TSUNADE!..... I know hes unconscious!.... Ino Shikamaru is fine to!..... YES SASUKE IS FINE!....."
Sasuke was now listening with amusement but still was on constant alert. ANYONE found them both their it would be all around the village.
"LOOK I DON'T CARE HE HAS A BLEEDIN' CUT! HE BETRAYED OUR VILLAGE I DON'T EVEN CARE IF HE LIVES OR DIES! WE NEED TO CATCH UP WITH OROCHIMARU AND ITACHI BUT WE CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT NARUTO, CHOJI, NEJI, SHIKAMARU, LEE, KIBA, SHINO, GAARA, KANKURO, AND SASUKE! SO JUST GET TSUNADE!"
Sasuke was slightly frightened now. Her voice was much louder now than it had ever been and what was this she was talking about him betraying the village?
"There you are Sasuke-kun!"
(Sasuke: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Me:Gosh your high strung when it comes to girls Sasuke!)roflol

#7 2008-01-02 03:26:04

Hinata Hyuga1

(Me: Sasuke-kun look, I'll make you a deal. If I cut fangirls out of this chapter will you go back to being mellow? Its seriously not going well with my story!
Sasuke: But Fern-sama your the one writing it!
Me: Just say deal already!
Sasuke: Fine, Deal.)
Sasuke turned ready to see at the least both Sakura and Ino rushing to tackle him and kill Hinata, but instead it was Shizune, as always carrying her and her master's pet pig, Tonton.
Sasuke smirked. "Hai? What do you want Shizune-sama?"
Shizune's eyes wandered from him to the girl who was slightly coming to but had been in mid-sentence of "GET AWAY FROM SAS-" before she was once again in reality.
"I came," Shizune began uncertainly, "because all shinobi genin who made it to the exam pre-lims are supposed to come to the first exam hall.
Sasuke blinked. Pre-lims? Deciding not to ask more she grabbed the still dazed Hinata knowing she had also been in the pre-lims.

#8 2008-01-09 07:38:51

Hinata Hyuga1

Hinata blinked as she realized who was pulling her and instantly pulled away from him. "U-u-uchiha-san?" she stammered.
       "The chunin exams are about to start over from the pre-lims." he said cooly, knowing they needed to hurry.
       "R-r-right, well you g-go ahead...." she murmered.
(Very short I know! sad)

#9 2008-01-09 07:48:38

MasterofDisguise

nice! but that is the end of the story?

(im an ALIEN eek) im kool tongue (WHAT what You cant steal my fridge!)]

#10 2008-01-09 08:35:37

Jlegosman8
Novice

MasterofDisguise wrote:

nice! but that is the end of the story?

yea is that the end?????????

#11 2008-01-10 07:35:17

Hinata hyuga1

(No this is one of those things where you keep continuing until you simply can't think of a way to continue)
Sasuke smirked. He knew why Hinata didn't want to come with him.  If any fangirls catch her with him she would be dead. Or worse.
"Fine. Just don't stay to far back or we'll all have to wait for you.
Hinata nodded then ran after him realizing as he took of running just how fast he was and how far away he was going. Sasuke walked into the room and took his normal seat by the rest of team 7 with Naruto and Sakura. Hinata followed after a minute and joining Kiba and Shino. Then Iruka got in front of the class reasy to make the announcement.

#12 2008-01-16 07:54:16

MasterofDisguise

is THAT the end?
PS you spelled "ready" wrong you spelled it "reasy"

Last edited by MasterofDisguise (2008-01-22 00:43:05)

(im an ALIEN eek) im kool tongue (WHAT what You cant steal my fridge!)]

#13 2008-01-16 11:49:55

treehugger96

what was theannouncement?
dizzykisskissroflolrolleyestouched

........"To my mind having care and concern for others is the highest of human qualities"
.........Fred Hollows

#14 2008-01-17 13:29:44

bunnie

hey, you mind if i write my own hinata? hmm

boredom is not good

#15 2008-02-02 01:05:23

_CH_
Novice

Hello:d_________________

#16 2008-02-02 01:08:11

_CH_
Novice

Hello_______________________________

#17 2008-02-07 06:21:06

Hinata1

Ya you can write your own I don't care. (writers block at the moment.)

#18 2008-03-01 07:19:15

Hinata1

" You will be sent to explore a deserted island." Iruka said. Where it has been said 3 konahagakure shinobi have been spotted. You will all go there in groups of 2. A horn will be sounded when all of the shinobi have been found. If your team comes back alive with one of the lost shinobi you will go on to the next round. If your team is found dead and brought back by another team they will move on. If you return with no rescued BODYS at LEAST, you will not move on....
(Sorry be right back)

#19 2008-03-01 07:32:28

Hinata1

Hinata took in a deep shuddering breath. "This will be hard" she said in a voice barely above a whisper. Sakura though did not hold in her thoughts though. Her hand shot in the air. "SO YOU EXPECT SOMEONE TO DIE ON THIS EXPEDITION?!" Iruka tipped his head to one side. "Is that a problem miss Haruno?"
"Ya Sakura," Ino said though she was looking at Iruka with scorn. "Remember? Forest of Death? Forcing 12 year olds to go where they could easily be killed just to rise there ninja rank? The 2nd exam always has to be..."
before she could finish her sentence a shot could be heard from outside the school.
(I  thought I'd have a little fun and add a second story to this fanfic)

#20 2008-04-15 05:51:00

Hinata1

All the genin in the room got up and ran outside. The shots vibrations had died out, but Sasuke, Hinata, Shino, and Temari were now sharpening there senses with their chakra, so they could here a few Kunai knives clashing. Leading the shinobi who knew where they were going, all of the shinobi genin went to see what the cause of the loud clash. Naruto ran ahead of Sasuke and the others as soon as he could and everyone knows it was only by chance that the knucklehead ninja of the hidden leaf caught a glimps of Kabuto Yakushi leaving three injured bodies. Hinata and Sakura ran to see if the three victims were hurt beyond saving.  Sasuke and Naruto tried to catch up with Kabuto but failed.

#21 2008-04-15 22:59:28

Hinata1

As soon as the blonde female was healed she would not allow herself to be tended to. She went straight to her teammates and after 2 seconds of examination for each, found the red-haired boy was in the most need of healing and quickly started to use medical ninjutsu while the black haired female sat upward quickly.
       "Where did that 2 faced snake take us?" asked the dark-haired girl.
       "Don't worry Hailey-chan, I think these guys aren't in alliance with Yakushi. I woke up to cherry-head trying to heal me." If she had not been held back by Hinata, Sakura would have probably killed the blonde. She didn't need another Ino-baka.
       Hailey ignored Sakura. "Is Taylon okay?" she asked just now noticing the fact the blonde was using medical ninjutsu on him. As if on cue the redhead woke up.
       "Where is 4 eyes?" Taylon asked as he sat up. Then he looked around. Seeing people he was not familiar with he wasn't as observant as Hailey. He immediatly went at Sasuke. Of course here in the leaf village, Sasuke didn't even have to respond to attacks or use reflexes. Because he had something more fierce.
FAN GIRLS
(Me: They seem kinda handy now don't they Sasuke-kun?
Sasuke: Hn. I don't need the protection they just give it to me.
Me: Your always so negative! No wonder I never joined that fanclub of yours!
Sasuke:Thats why I'm in your story. But even here there are fangirls!
Me: What do you want me to do? Cut Sakura and Ino out? Cause I'd be happy to cut Ino out.
Sasuke: Please and thank you.
Me: Well SORRY BUT I CAN'T DO THAT!)
Sakura immediatly knocked him upside the head knocking him to the ground while Ino pounced on him and all the others surrounded him with evil glares. (Me: I hav to admit, I'd do the same thing if I was there when someone attacked Kabuto.
Sasuke: You sicken me.)
Hinata, the only sane girl of the bunch gave Sasuke a glare.
       "Tell them to knock it off!"
Sasuke smirked. "He's the one who attacked me."
The blonde rolled her eyes. "Girls get off of the idiot."
The girls seemed to think that she would be a fellow fan girl and had somewhere found since in letting the enemy go. Cautiously they got of Taylon waiting to see the blonde punch him at least, but she merely helped him up and told him they were not in enemy teritory no matter how hard it was to believe after a fangirl attack.
       "Well, Aaliyah, you could have told me that."

#22 2009-01-07 07:53:39

hinatahyuga1

"Explain yourselves, now." Jiraya hissed through his teeth, giving off a pretty menacing look. Hailey took a couple steps back, and Taylon would have attacked the fangirlless Jiraya (Every woman and annoyed by pervy guy man shout: YA!!!!) if Aaliyah hadn't held the boy back(-_-) with one hand. She raised an eyebrow at him. "Did you just come from the womens hotsprings?" she asked no hint of emotion in her words. Every leaf nin sweat dropped. Mostly because he probably had.

#23 2009-01-21 03:25:45

gothhoneydeathcutie

I like the original characters for a subplot. hope you update soontouchedup

#24 2009-02-26 01:56:47

Hinatahyuga1

Hailey started laughing and Taylon relaxed quite a bit. Perverts weren't really that scary to them. (Sasuke: Fern-sama, your writing again. Fern: And Baka? I've been busy! Do you really want to go there WHEN I'M HYPER! Sasuke: I just said you were writing again.) Aaliyah watched as a couple jonin pushed Jiraya out of sight and then a white haired man took a few steps forward. Kakashi was a little bit more polite then the toad sage. "Hello, may I ask why you are here?" Aaliyah didn't say anything though she was clearly the leader of the group. After a minute Aaliyah nodded in Hailey's direction and she immediatly stepped forward. "We'd tell you if we could, but a four-eyed fr-" a sharp look from Aaliyah and she changed her sentence "I mean, we believe a friend of ours betrayed us to his master."
"You work for Orochimaru." it was a statement not a question. Aaliyah spoke again at this, holding both hands out behind her imperiously so that her companions wouldn't kill Kakashi. "We work for no one. We only join villages for temporary normality. We learn what we can, then when something happens that demands more loyalty to the village than wearing a headband, we leave. That's how we have lived for a long time. Thats how we will live for a long time."

#25 2009-05-19 23:20:19

SasuHina4Ever1

Is that the end and can i post my stories my bro and sis said they're good.wink

Board footer