Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ π -

Login

Username

Password

Not registered yet?

#26 2009-05-20 22:33:53

Hinatahyuga1

Re: Naruto fanfiction Sasuhina

I don't care if you write your own and this probably will not be the end. I may write later.

#27 2010-03-02 07:06:25

chuk(new hinatahyuga1)

(Sorry I've been gone I've been posting so many different ones that I almost forgot this. My original on this sight... Sasuke: Are you crying? Me: Shut up Baka! I never liked your side comments anyway. )
Kakashi studied the group for a moment, then said almost reluctantly, " I guess you could stay for a bit then." Aaliyah looked over the leaf genin. "Konohagakure. You all must be here for the chunin exams, right?"
Taylon smirked. "Oh yeah, I caught wind of the fiasco during the original one when Kabuto went to spy on them."
Hailey was hopping up and down. "ooh I want to try it! Can we be in the exams, pretty pretty PLEEAAASE????"
"I don't think that would be possi-" Kakashi broke off as Hailey stuck out her lower lip and gave him the "look". Aaliyah and Taylon each gave him their own, much more terrifying version of the evil eye. Skills and connections from several different villages showed from the rags they wore.
NO ONE in the group wanted to fight them. Hinata turned and walked back to the auditorium. Not that she had noticed Naruto and Sasuke retreating earlier, but... (Sasuke: math, I'm being dragged back into the story. Me: Are you eyeballin' me? Remember I choose whether you live or die! And I would be happy to send you somewhere far away on a deserted island...lol)

#28 2010-03-02 07:46:27

misheeru
Star Member

Great fanfic however I'm not a big naruto fan... are you gonna write another with a different series after this one?

Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

#29 2010-08-04 23:03:53

chuk

I may.  I've been writing different ones, just not under the same names.  Which would you suggest.

#30 2010-09-16 07:53:09

misheeru
Star Member

chuk wrote:

I may.  I've been writing different ones, just not under the same names.  Which would you suggest.

hmm thats kinda hard to say...

it would help if I knew what series's your into ( i mean i can't suggest you write a fanfic for a series you've never heard or watched!)  XD

so, other then naruto, what other anime or manga do you like?

Of Moons, Birds and Monsters

Board footer