Math Is Fun Forum
  Discussion about math, puzzles, games and fun.   Useful symbols: ÷ × ½ √ ∞ ≠ ≤ ≥ ≈ ⇒ ± ∈ Δ θ ∴ ∑ ∫ • π ƒ -¹ ² ³ °

You are not logged in.

#1 Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Best poster in the world i don't know. » 2007-11-23 17:03:11

mason777
Replies: 3

You should look in the user list and look for Addministraters no one will apear exept 1 person. MATHISFUN. It says that she has done 5393 posts but i think theres a moderater that did 7000 or more. Lets ask mathis fun .
Have you really been alone on mathisfun forum? or was there some one else? You need to tell us. THE WHOLE WORLD IS WONDERING!!!!!!!!
WHO ARE YOU!!!!??
dunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunnodunno

#2 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Ds Players Though Out The World » 2007-11-23 16:46:41

Zach wrote:

You get on my nerves.

(Not sometimes)

what does (not sometimes) mean
Dude you have power on mathis fun forum. you should not be saying that stuff. Im not trying to get on your nerves and if i am im sorry. hmm

#3 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-23 16:44:01

God is not a religen it is true i would die before i say it was a lie.

#4 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-23 16:42:41

Identity wrote:

Can you provide some proof from the bible for us to discuss?

Well you need to be reading also .

#5 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-23 16:41:36

Devantè wrote:
mason777 wrote:

Yes but science is not true because... We have seen people. They do look like apes and act like them. But religio has proof. The bible is true. You should take a look at it and see what you find. I know it is very hard to believe but if you work you can learn.

Saying science is not true is totally incorrect.

What you have said does not make complete sense, but try changing around science and religion in your post so it does.

ok if you say so. shame

#6 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-23 04:43:40

Ricky wrote:

For sake of clarity, the subject of this thread as defined by mason777 appears to be the Christian god, which is the one I am referring to.

...that seems an unfair dismissal of the subject. There are many forms of prayer besides asking for help. For example, there is prayer as a means of associating with or "spending time" with God, Allah, Buddha or whoever. There is prayer to do homage, prayer to give thanks, prayer of confession/reparation, etc.

I was talking about the part of prayer which I found to be contradictory to logic.  Certainly one need not only ask for help when they pray, however it is a nonempty subset of prayers.

But even in the case of help, what you are more or less saying (IF I'm not mistaken) is that people should be able to ignore God, Allah, Buddha etc. and expect him to do favors for you.

It has nothing to do with ignoring God, but rather with being required to ask for his help.  He should know that you need and/or want it.  Ignoring him and not asking for help are not equivalent things.

So I agree, a Christian expecting prayer to grant you money and riches is foolish.

Just to be extra clear, you've brought this into the conversation.  That is, no one else was talking about wealth.  So I'm not quite sure who it is you are agreeing with.

That is correct. I am talking about the Christian god. And it is wrong to ask for wealth and fame etc. But the things you should ask, for an example you want to win your soccer game. You don't pray for the other team to win but for your team to try their best. So in other words. you don't pray for others losing or not doing their best. You pray that you do your best. I did the wrong thing in my spelling bee. I was one of the last 3and a girl walks up.I pray for her to spell it wrong and that was not the right thing to do. She actually spelled the word wrong. But i know it was from luck because if I were to ask god to kill some one it would not happen unless he/she did something sinful.

#7 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-22 16:10:31

Ricky wrote:

but it is all 100% true i promise...

I didn't believe you till you said this last part.

I know it is hard to belive as i said earlier but i promise on my own life this is true. And the bible is true. prove it i need you to go to church and as someone.

#8 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-22 16:08:34

Identity wrote:

I think it is a bit unfair to compare religion to science. After all, religion, by its very definition, requires belief. And belief, by its very definition, is not based on logic. By transitivity, religion is not logical. And it's not meant to be... why these people believe in it, I may never know... all I know is there is some reason. I hope that's cleared up.

Yes but science is not true because... We have seen people. They do look like apes and act like them. But religio has proof. The bible is true. You should take a look at it and see what you find. I know it is very hard to believe but if you work you can learn.

#9 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-22 16:05:10

Zach wrote:

It's not God I have a problem with, it's his fanclub.
                                                      XND #27733

Stop pushing your religion on those who do not wish to believe in it. Bashing your idealologies upon them will not make them believe; it will only accentute how much you're lame.

that is true it is their decission im just helping to... well how do i say this. KNow what there doing and not be confused.

#10 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-22 15:59:19

Ricky wrote:

So pray if you are not a Christian. It will make every thing in the world and in your life good.

This has been tested and shown to be bunk.  But ignoring all the fancy scientists and cool gizmos they always use, why would praying do anything?  Did God simply forget to help you?  He needs a reminder?  Or does praying persuade God into helping?  Rather, an omniscient being should know if you are deserving of help, and should give it to you if you are.

The idea of praying originated back way before the Judo-Christian belief, where gods where not omniscient.  In this context, praying, that is, asking for help, makes complete sense.  When you have an omniscient being, asking for help is quite redundant.

I sorda get what your saying and i know i was wrong. That was a false post.
you need to exept god into your life then pray that you will really make the choice more than something you just say

#11 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » i dislike people » 2007-11-21 06:10:20

its weird how sivilized people like us have to hang aroud those people.

#12 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Ds Players Though Out The World » 2007-11-21 06:07:29

yes but do we know if they're going to make a new game station that is portable thus making it more complicated... My 5 year old cousin has a wii its realy my uncles but he plays it. He gets on my nerves sometimes. swear

#13 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-21 06:01:34

Zach wrote:

One day, I was praying for some Bourbon biscuits.

The next day, I got some.

IT'S A MIRACLE!

Guys i know its hard to explain but i know God can do anything believe it! He does stuff we can't even think of. That is why god is true and god does not like dominoes he likes people who follow him and trust and obey him.
They boast against the very heavens, and their words strut though out the earth.
                                                                                                                   Psalms 73:9
That is what people are doing now. People think cloths and money will help them and boasting to. But if you do that and are not forgiven(you need to ask for forgiveness) you will not be saved. So pray if you are not a Christian. It will make every thing in the world and in your life good. smile

#15 Re: Introductions » Is It Dat I Is Stupid? » 2007-11-20 15:17:58

THet makes no sence Im not trying to be rude but is this a joke or for real?

#16 Re: Introductions » To Late for one? » 2007-11-20 15:13:38

ganesh wrote:

Hi Johnny!
A formal Welcome!

The introduction was not late, in fact we got to know a lot about you!
Oh my #!@, all these days I thought you were an American!!!
You see, it helped!
I have known Quezen City since I was 12!  hope the spelling's right!
Until then I only knew of Queensland, ha!

Don't put that stuff read the rules

#17 Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » God is true » 2007-11-20 15:10:00

mason777
Replies: 64

You know... I think its my job to preach the gospel here... When i was at church my paster told me his friend was relaxing and he felt like buying milk... He did. So he drives home on his way there he feels like stoping... He stops at a placewere there was nothing but 1 house in the middle of no where. So he goes to the house for some reason and knocks... A man walks up and asks him what he wants. The other guy says i know this is weird but  i felt like giving you this milk. So the guy at the door tells his wife they had milk. The woman was praying for an angel to bring them milk...
I know this sounds crazy but it is all 100% true i promise...  smile

#18 Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Ds Players Though Out The World » 2007-11-20 14:56:30

mason777
Replies: 7

I think that they need to make new tech like the ds in the world... Japan got the ds in 2003... they created Nintendo...  If any of you think this thread stinks please keep it to your self

#19 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Naruto studio » 2007-11-20 14:53:09

rida wrote:

Yay A Naruto Fan!!!

I bet you like sakura dont you... you know she is the only chunin of sqad 7
(naruto sakura , and sasuske.)

#20 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » i dislike people » 2007-11-20 14:50:36

I'm not following... neutral really the only thing i would guess is that your saying you hate people that think that they can do anything yet are miserible and self lobing in other words over estimate themselves (I have a kid in myclass just like that and he gets on my nerves) swear swear swear

#21 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Turtle ninjas » 2007-11-20 14:45:42

Zach wrote:

his grammer r tarrible!

However, on a more important notes; Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are, infact, superior to 'Naruto'.

Worst ninjas ever. They're just trying to copy TMNT and then make the idiots louder and more abrupt, thus destroying the idea of a ninja.

Donatello > Naruto anime.

Doesn't say in the rules to stay on the subject...(yeah turtles and a rat are smarter than people. mad )

#22 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Turtle ninjas » 2007-11-20 14:43:45

Ricky wrote:

Your grammer is horrible!

It should become apparent to you that he is probably not an adult, nor is English his first language.  Had you considered this, I would hope you would have been more considerate and less critical.  His words were enough to be coherent and transfer the thoughts he had wished to, and in the end, isn't that all that's important?  Also, grammar is properly spelled with an 'a' and not an 'e'.

But stil this thread means nothing... Im not trying to be mean but Ninja turtles or in your case Turtle Ninjas has nothing to do with math

Neither does Dark Discussions.

Actually your right... I shouldn't judge people. But still its sorda hard to read

#23 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Turtle ninjas » 2007-11-19 10:06:17

JaneFairfax wrote:

Their real names are indeed Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. But in the UK, for some reason or other, the BBFC considered the name “Ninja” as being inappropriate in the name of a children’s programme (maybe they thought it connoted too much violence). Hence they forced that name to be changed before children in this country could watch it.

But stil this thread means nothing... Im not trying to be mean but Ninja turtles or in your case Turtle Ninjas has nothing to do with math

#24 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Turtle ninjas » 2007-11-19 10:03:03

Royce wrote:

Rat use no jiujitsu.  He fight Karate. 

Jiujitsu is best fight in world, beat Karate quick. 

Shredder use no jiujitsu, he lose to Brasil.

Turtle ninjas no Brasilian, or show not that long.

Shredder come, and lose to Jiujitsu in first show.

-Royce

Your grammer is horrible! Really dont tell people your from brazil... Ninja turtles is lame:|:|:| neutral

#25 Re: Dark Discussions at Cafe Infinity » Hosepipe » 2007-11-08 14:51:42

that makes no sence space is galaxie after galaxie star after star planet after planet (why do you think its called space) God made space no doubt about it

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB