This is pretty neat.
DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!
It takes less than a minute. Work this out as you read. Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out! This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.
1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have chocolate (more than once but less than 10)
2. Multiply this number by 2 (just to be bold)
3. Add 6
4. Multiply it by 50 -- I'll wait while you get the calculator
5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1759 .. If you haven't, add 1758.
6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three or four digit number The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times you want to have chocolate each week). The next two numbers are YOUR AGE! THIS IS THE ONLY YEAR (2010) IT WILL EVER WORK, SO SPREAD IT AROUND WHILE IT LASTS.
For more, Check out http://coolemailforwards.com/tags-Math.php
Free Online Mathematics Dictionary. A-Z Math Terms and Definitions.
An oriental counting device and calculator.
A group in which the binary operation is commutative, that is, ab=ba for all elements a abd b in the group.
The x-coordinate of a point in a 2-dimensional coordinate system.
The positive value for a real number, disregarding the sign. Written |x|. For example, |3|=3, |-4|=4, and |0|=0.
A positive integer that is smaller than the sum of its proper divisors.
Get more here at http://hiox.org/31380-mathematics-dictionary.php
I am sure it helps!!!:cool::cool: