the state in which all living things are.
the name of a Mary Poppins song supposedly meaning amazing.
a multiple-defined word, of which one is to make a gesture to make someone go somewhere.
a long mark in proportion of its breadth.
Watch this space.
The great dictionguy
2. Subdermatoglyphic, uncopyrightables
5. The name of a Mary Poppins song often misconcepted as the longest word in the english language.
7. Dreamt, Adreamt, Redreamt, Undreamt,Daydreamt
P.S. I don't know how to do hide tags. Sorry.
4. A formal greeting said when leaving someone.
Derived from the Tudor expression God be with you.
Used in texting as CUL8R or similar
5. A word meaning the person you are talking to.
Used in texting as U.
6. An informal synonym for emoticon and is a face made using the symbols on the keyboard.