how IF X=[1,4] & A=[2,4] then A' =3. A` =
how IF A[1,2] & B0,2) then A(Intersection Sign)B=
Also have another question
1. If the area of a triangle is 16, formed by the points Z, Z+iZ and iZ in a complex plane then |Z|=_____
Gives 4(Under-root-->2) how?
Asalam O ALikum,
Straight forward --> having problems understanding following questions....
1. If X & Y are two sets & n(X) =18,n(Y)=24, n(XUY)=40 then n(X[Intersection sign]Y)=
Answer is 2 but dont know how....
2. If x^2 +y^2 = a^2 then in terms of conjgate coordinates,____
Answers is Z.Z^_ = a^2 don't know how(meaning a __ above Z)
3. IF X=[1,4] & A=[2,4] then A' =
4. IF A[1,2] & B=(0,2) then A(Intersection Sign)B=
5. If i^2=-1, then the value of i^-4k+3
6. if a+i3b= -1+3i^2k then real part =_________
7. if x+iy=5-6i^2k, the imaginary part(y) =________
8. The expression of 3/(under-the-root->6) - (under-the-root->-12) in the form of a+ib is_________
Answer-> 1/(under-root->6) + i/under-root-3
More question relating complex numbers would be coming soon
If anyone else has a question to ask can also post here....