Hi TheMathJudge, ARBGenius, MathGenius, Mathgenius1,2,3, ARB, Anthony Babbage, MG1,2,3, Transcendental, GeniusIsBack ...
It is a shame that you did not stop to learn anything from Ricky. Now you are barred for the 14 th time.
I remember post#29, I was just a new member back then. I remember being disgusted by your choice of username. You had already been barred 7 or 8 times for perverse behaviour. It is almost 3 years ago and you are still the same.
I will let you in on a little secret, I am honored that you put me in the same spot as Ricky.
I want yo ask you something that what is the exact meaning of an established member because I am not able to post the link.
* Raising teenagers is like nailing jelly to a tree.
* Families are like fudge...mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
* Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
* Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
* Being Grown Up is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
Very good and interesting facts and I think everyone should keep these kind of facts in mind and I like this very much "Laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside"